Configuring the AirWatch Content Locker Integration
Enable your end users to upload their personal content in Socialcast by completing the following configurations:
Generate an API token in the AirWatch Admin Console
- Navigate to Groups and Settings ► All Settings ► System ► Advanced ► API ► REST API ► Add.
- Complete the fields that appear to generate your token:
- Service – Enter Socialcast as the service name.
- Account Type – Select Admin from the dropdown menu.
- API Key – Copy the key that automatically generates.
Upload the API token in the Socialcast Admin Console
- Log into Socialcast and go to Admin Settings.
- Navigate to Integrations ► External Applications.
- Click Enable on Content Locker to configure content locker for your community.
- AirWatch Domain – Provide the domain of your AirWatch instance.
- API Key – Paste the API key you copied from the AirWatch Admin Console into the field.